Right after launching the game for the first time, you will be presented with the activation screen:
Click on Enter Serial number.
If you click on Activate without entering any serial number, you will get this window:
In that case, click on OK and retry the activation.
Otherwise, if the activation is performed correctly, you will only need to click on OK to play.
If you encounter any difficulties while activating a StarForce-protected game, you might want to try the offline manual activation.
You need an internet connection, but not necessarily on the same computer. If you have access to the internet through a second computer, please follow the instructions below:
1. Try to activate the game - start the game and enter the serial number in the activation dialog, then click on the activation button. Due to lack of an internet connection the activation should fail and give you the option to try manual activation. Select Manual activation from the game's dialog, which will present you with your machine's unique Hardware Code. Please note there is a time limit on the hardware code generated, i.e. you must proceed quickly or the code will become useless.
2. On a computer with internet, go to the StarForce website at http://proactive.star-force.com/net/activate.php
3. Enter your Serial number from the confirmation email and then the Hardware Code.
4. Click submit and then you will be presented with the Activation key.
5. Go back to the computer with the game - in the dialog box with the Hardware Code you proceed to dialog box that says Enter Activation key - enter the activation key from the Starforce site.
If the activation problems persist, you might want to update your drivers from StarForce's official website: http://www.star-force.com/support/drivers/
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question.
You can send this document by EMail